Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Foggy

Will I ever recover? I feel like I am in a constant fog. Im always so tired I cant look people in the eye, I stare off into space, I hear only about half the things people tell me, I dont have energy to play with my kids or even have conversations with them, and my husband is waiting for me to 'come home.' Because Ive been so tired, Im far behind in a lot of things. Nick asked me to mend two pairs of work pants a few weeks ago, and at this very minute they are still sitting where he left them, untouched. Sure I could do it now, but that would require me getting up and walking around to find the thread, thread the sewing maching, pin the pants, get back up to find my scissors, and so on. I know, Im complaining a lot about something so minimal, but Im really that worn out. My mornings are no better or different than my nights. Just foggy and tired. I may as well not even wear my contacts! I also havent had the energy to think about preparing for the new baby, or even to think much about the fact Im going to have another baby! My sister Amanda is coming for a week in April to help out and I am SO excited. Im making her take Julian to school AND pick him up every day that week. Im hoping next year we can find someone to carpool with because this year has sure been a long one. Now Im going to go, not to bed, but to wait for Nick to come home, so we can salvage what is left of the day to finally have time for just the two of us to sit and relax and talk because this is the only time we have for us... between midnight and 1:30 am.

And tomorrow will start again at 6:45 am. But on a lighter note... Avocados were 25 cents at Walmart! YAY! Dont worry I will be just fine. I have Cherry Pepsi in the fridge, its almost the weekend, and I only have two months left until the baby is born, and then six months after that til he sleeps through the night! WOO HOO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esa es la actitud!!, Thats the actitude!! yay!!... :p
Ah de ser la cuesta de Enero que se extendió hasta Marzo o Abril, No te desesperes, no te preocupes, todo va a mejorar. El viento a favor :)
Saludos y échale ganas!!..Cheer up!!! :)

Krystal said...

UPDATE: TODAY I MENDED NICKS PANTS! AND I VACUUMED THE LIVING ROOM! WOO HOOOOO!

Windsor World said...

wow, I'm glad it's you and not me! I couldn't imagine being pregnant right now with my crazy life! But just enjoy it not before to long you'll have a perfect little baby boy and probley a lot more energy to take care of all your kids! Until then take care and try to get more sleep!

Justin+Becca+Emily said...

Maybe you need more Iron? I was getting really tired and stuff like that last month before my doctors appointment and at the doctors appointment she took my blood and said I was anemic so I got these really small easy to swallow iron pills and I feel a lot better now! So if you're not getting enough Iron take it maybe that will make you feel better. Or try and find a vitamin that helps your energy or something. Anyway good luck with feeling more energy! that's a lot of things to do and it can't be fun, but maybe get julian or carmen to help you out with little things they can do to lighten the load. Maybe even Isaiah can pick up some toys or something! Sorry about you being tired :( I'd come to help but I have to work myself!

Maylene said...

Wow...you sound soo tired! Hopefully Cherry Pepsi will help :) where did you get that...I LOVE cherry Pepsi.

Sarah & Eddie said...

Ahh, I might need to work you into the carpool next year. Ryan will be getting out at 3 (with Julian). I need to figure out some sorta arrangement...unless, of course, I get my wish and we move to Gilbert :)

And I sooooo Love me a DIET Cherry Coke/Pepsi; My daily addiction, I must admit :o)