Monday, January 26, 2009

Friday and Saturday

I made carmen this dress. It actually used to be a tshirt. I didnt ever wear it because the sleeves were less than cap sleeves, just sleeveless. So I flipped it inside out, sewed where a Carmen would fit, flipped it right side out, stitched up the front V and sewed on a satin ribbon to tie in the back. All the money we spend on clothes for the girl and she wears old clothes... I think this shirt used to belong to Missy Windsor or my sister Sarah.

And I did Carmens hair in a cute updo.
And on Saturday night, after a day of relaxation and Peter Piper Pizza, we came home and before we were going to start a family movie, we heard the icecream truck. Nick grabbed some crumpled ones and ran out in his socks with the kids and they got thier treats. We later watched a movie and had a great family night.


6 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

LOVE the dress. she is so pretty!

Amy O'Neill said...

Wow Krystal!! The dress is so cute! Wish I could just whip something up like that! :) Sounds like you guys had a good weekend.

Phil and Stacie said...

Such a cute dress--you're so talented! And I love the popsicle stained chin on Isaiah =)

Windsor World said...

I don't think it was my shirt..but it makes a cute dress for Carmen!! I have always wanted to learn to sew, the clothes seem to always turn out cuter then when you buy them (but I guess that's because you can make it how you want!!) She is such a cute little doll!

Sarah & Eddie said...

Sounds like a great family night! I love how you did Carmen;s hair. If only I could get that fancy with Kaylee. Seems like I spend tons of time trying to do her hair, and it looks like crap. Perhaps I should borrow you one day...hahahaha!

kara said...

Awe your family is so sweet. Carmen is a cutie pie yeah I agree with Sarah about Carmen's hair. amazingly cute how do you do it? Even if marissa would sit still I think the skills are missing. Oh and the dress is very cute too.