Sunday, February 22, 2009

ANNIVERSARY

Today is our anniversary. This week Nick is taking me to a concert for our anniversary. It has been getting harder and harder to celebrate or remember our Temple Anniversary, which I prefer to celebrate, because it is only three days before Christmas and this last year I had the flu that day. We dont usually celebrate this one because the important one is our Temple Sealing anniversary. We were sealed in the Mesa, Arizona Temple on December 22, 2004! (Nick joined the church in 2003) I wish we had pictures but we didnt take any. We never think to have our picture taken in front of the temple or on the temple grounds when we go because we are usually in a hurry. Our marriage has been great. Nick is the most wonderful man I could ask for. He is very considerate of my needs and feelings. He lets me take naps when Im tired, he cleans and does dishes without being asked, he laughs and plays with the kids, and we can talk for hours and hours about anything. He is my best friend.

3 comments:

hillari said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how much you have changed since then! Nick in your wedding picture reminds me of Julian.

Charlene said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Sarah & Eddie said...

I agree. I think Julian looks just like nick in that pic. I used to think he looked like you, but no, he looks just like his daddy. Very cute picture!