Friday, November 21, 2008

flashback



I guess this is a Flashback.... Well, since in Enrichment yesterday we did an activity where we picked a penny from a dish and told about what we were doing in that year that what printed on the penny... here are a couple pictures from that year. 2001. I was pretty crazy, and as the women at Enrichement learned, I have had a lot of different hair colors. Sorry guys, no pictures of the rainbow colors. I actually didnt own a camera during that period of time :) Lucky me..

3 comments:

Kandice and Rob said...

Awesome! You had the coolest "No Way" answer of all of us. :)

hillari said...

funny! thanks for sharing!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I love the flashback pictures. I have a couple wild hair moments too...including purple and fire engine red....but you won't find pictures of them! :) Congratulations on the pregnancy! I didn't know! I was induced with Elly so who knows if I'll be early...but here's hoping!