Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh I just had to go and look at Amy's blog.... Thanks Amy, I have now organized my pictures into folders because before they were all just a mess of pictures in the picture folder. So I guess this means I was tagged, and so are you (anyone who may possibly be reading my blog). The rules are you post the 4th pictures of the 4th folder, 8th picture in the 8th folder, 12th picture in the 12th folder and the 16th picture in the 16th folder. I dont have 16 folders though and some folders are family history documents and such so here are four pictures randomly from four random folders: This is a picture of my Sister Sarah and her baby Jonathan. I have a folder of her photography on my computer because I'm working on a web page for her photography business. The kids were in the bath one day with their new bath paints and we decided to say hi to dad at work. I took this on my cell phone.This is a picture of Carmen and me taken with her KidTough camera. She got it for Christmas and we had been playing with it all week. I really should start showering BEFORE breakfast when there's a camera sitting on the table.
This is Nick when we went to Silver Creek Falls, near Salem, Oregon. That particular day was literally three or four days after I had had surgery to remove my gallbladder, and yep, I went on a hike up a waterfall that soon after surgery. I am insane :P I took that picture of Nick on the path that leads behind the waterfall.

2 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

yes it is :)
thank you!

i love the picture of you and the baby :)

Amy O'Neill said...

Yay! Glad you got your pics organized! Thanks for doing the tag!

By the way love your hair flashback! I think everyone at enrichment was stumped as to who it was that had rainbow hair! :)