Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today is Nicks Birthday!


We started this weekend on Saturday with a trip to the Tempe Marketplace. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the water and we bought presents for Nick. Then we went to Red Robin for lunch. We had a fun day.

For Nicks birthday I made him a Harley-Davidson cake. He wants a motorcycle but we can't afford one so we got him the next best thing, the chocolate cake version!

Nick's parents got him a remote control helecopter and accessories. I got him a Hurley backpack and Julian got him cologne and a shirt.


Nick blew out all his candles so I guess his wish will come true. I bet he wished for a Harley, because that one already came true (mmmmm chocolate!).

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

that is the coolest cake !

hillari said...

wow, you did such a great job on that cake! I love it. I didn't even know you did cakes. Also, I just have to say that I finally realized you had a blog. Last time I checked, you didn't have one. Anyway, I'll add you to my list of blogs!
And I agree, I can say my kids are darn cute, but they are not what I would call good kids. I mean, they're not bad kids, they just have issues...or maybe I do as a parent!

Kandice and Rob said...

I love the cake! Who wouldn't want a chocolate motorcycle?