Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Boy!

My cute baby boy! Isnt he so adorable? Lots of dark hair, Nicks eyes, my nose, my lips. Nope, I didnt have my baby. This is Isaiah. Gotcha!
Went to the doctor today. No change... not in the last three weeks. Still dilated to a 1. With Isaiah I was at a 3 for three weeks. Ive had some contractions on and off but they've done nothing. Im due on the 17th so I guess theres no reason to worry, except that I just hope my mom doesnt have to take her return flight before the baby comes. I know I worry about going past my due date with every child, what woman doesnt? Im just getting antsy, what woman doesnt? I hope the baby is born before the fruits of my nesting labors have been completely reversed. We still dont have a name, but its okay, because we still have a ways to go before he's here :) Any name suggestions are welcome. See my previous blog post for my requrements. I am excited though that I will be at church on Sunday to hear the kids sing to me. They have been telling me for weeks how excited they are to sing the songs for me. I love my children, they are good kids and very much want to make me proud. And it works, I am very proud of them.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, caregivers, babysitters, teachers, grandmas and women with love in their hearts for Heavenly Father's most precious!

6 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

AH! I totally thought you had it when I saw the picture!
Darn you! :)

Maylene said...

I keep looking for your van in the carpool lane...because I always think that maybe if I don't see it...maybe you had your baby! You definitely had me going for a second there :) Good thing school is almost out so you won't have to worry about carting kids to/from school. Hopefully he will come soon.

Windsor World said...

that was just mean..and you know it!! :)

Justin+Becca+Emily said...

I wasn't fooled! That baby picture looked all too familiar. That and I'm family and news travels so I would have heard about it. Hurry and have that baby! Umm and I didn't see your requirements I just know you don't like nicknames. Umm how about Conrad? or Konrad (to make it look cooler) That's all I got for now. bye!

Alayna said...

You fooled me!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Now we need an update with the real picture of your little guy!! I heard on Sunday that Saturday night (or very early that morning) your little one arrived! Congratulations!!!