Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another week of running


Elias' first trip to Paradise Bakery. It was a nice day.

This is what Isaiah likes to do when his big brother leaves the room.


I love Paradise Bakery. We went there with my sister. My kids dont care much for fancy sandwiches. Julian ate half my salad and they had Burger King kids meals (I had coupons). The coconut chocolate chip cookies are my favorite!



I just had to take a picture of the kids in front of the Mexican Candy aisle at Walmart. My parents think they have to drive all the way to Mexico for the candy. I only have to drive a couple miles.




Today we went to the temple. We took my sister Amanda. The kids loved the visitors center and the water ponds/fountains. I told them not to touch the water and they kept asking why the other kids there were touching the water. I just kept telling them I am not those other kids' mom. As we were walking to the van I spotted a new bride and groom and we went and sat on a bench and watched as they posed for wedding pictures. The kids thought it was great but Carmen asked, "Where is her baby? She got married in the temple now she's supposed to have a baby." So I had to tell her that now that she's married her and her husband will pray to ask if they can have a baby and they will get a tiny tiny baby in her tummy and it will take a long time to grow like Elias did. She kept asking how it got in there and she seemed okay with my answer when I said that we will talk about this more when she's older.

1 comment:

Justin+Becca+Emily said...

that's awesome! If it really just took a pray to get a kid I would ask that I don't have to deliver it! :P