Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthday Boy!!


My little man is 2 today! I would say it doesnt seem that long ago I was in the hospital giving birth to him, but since I just gave birth a few weeks ago, I realize that there was a 2 year span between then and now. Isaiah is very special. When Carmen was little and we lived in an apartment in Mesa. Nick said that we could have another baby when we got into a house. When we moved into this house we still werent sure yet when the time would be right so that summer we prayed and we both recieved the answer that we should wait til September. We did and got pregnant right away.

Isaiah Nicholas was born June 5, 2007. He weighed 7lb 10oz. He was covered in hair. His shoulders, back, arms, head, and even his face. Thank goodness hes grown into the hair! He's a beautiful boy.
He loves basketball and anything to do with balls. He watches basketball games, he watches SportsCenter, he makes us watch golf and womens softball sometimes. For his birthday I made him a basketball cake. Ill post pictures some after Ive taken some.

Happy Birthday Isaiah!








1 comment:

Windsor World said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah! We hope he has a wonderful day! I love the picture of him sitting on the rock...to cute!