Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day!



When Isaiah got sick he had a fever then threw up on his grandma. I threw him in the shower and when I got him out I put a diaper on him and wrapped him in a blanket and sat him on the chair in my room while I looked for his pijamas and got the other kids showered. He fell asleep not even three minutes after I sat him down.



For Father's Day we made Nick a gift basket with Dove chocolates, Harry and David truffles, beef jerky, and movies Yes Man, Click and The Italian Job. Instead of filler grass/paper I got him shop towels and rolled them up. Isaiah wanted to open it. His eyes and mouth were wide opened at the sight of the Dove chocolates. Nick decided he wanted to open his presents a day early. He didnt want to wait for Father's Day.
One of his other Father's Day presents was a stool to sit on while he plays guitar. I guess our Ikea chairs arent comfortable enough for him, but they are for Isaiah!








Happy Father's Day Nick! Thank you for tolerating us so well :D

No comments: