Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our WEEK 1



I don't really like staying in bed, at home after having a baby. It makes me feel like Im sick or wounded. I had Elias last Sunday and on Monday convinced the doctors to discharge us. On Tuesday we took Elias in for a follow up doctors appointment (a condition of getting to leave the hospital after one day). On Wednesday we went out to lunch before taking Nick's mom to the airport and then waiting at the airport to pick up my mom who was arriving at the same time. On Thursday we went to Julian's school to watch the Kindergarten awards ceremony and concert. He recieved awards for attendance, reading and science. On Friday I took Elias in for another check up at the doctor and he had gained 11 oz since his last appointment. On Saturday we went to my cousin's house to celebrate her getting her doctorate from ASU and a congrats from the president. Then after the party we went to Walmart then to Chick Fil A. Today, we went to church then after church I made taquitos for dinner! Great week. And I also want to dedicate part of this blog post to Hillari Fallstrom and Alayna Slinker for the wonderful handmade gifts! Thank you guys! And Hillari, I already have plans to pay it forward ;)

















6 comments:

Phil and Stacie said...

You are such a supermom! I'm so glad you're feeling good enough to be out instead of home in bed!!

hillari said...

I know, you are amazing! Glad your feeling so good. I'm also glad you like the sling--I have loved mine. Also, if you want to carry Carmen or Isaiah in it, you can hold them in a position where they face you with their bum in the seam and their legs dangle down. I have carried Isaac this way when I had to. I think they say up to 35 pounds or so.

The Sabatini Family said...

Wow, I'm going to start calling you my wonder woman friend! ;)

Amy O'Neill said...

Glad you are feeling good enough to be up and about!! Sounds like a busy week. He is so cute, he looks so tiny in his carseat!!

Windsor World said...

Dang girl..you ain't letting the fact you JUST had a baby stopping you from bein out and about!! Good for you.. just reading your blog exhausted me! hehe anyways glad to hear your all doing great...ELias just super cute!

Crystal and Billy said...

Wow, you must never stop!