Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July (I know, a bit late)

This is how our 4th of July went. We went to Nick's aunts house. We went swimming. We showered. We watched fireworks. But that is not all. No that is not all. See the beautiful dog. So nice and sweet....
She did this to Isaiahs face. She snapped at him for no reason while he was laying on the floor watching a movie.

We were in Chandler so we watched the Tumbleweed Park display from a distance. Nick had our kids and his cousin's kids in the back of his uncles truck. It was HARD work keeping the kids contained but he survived. I was in a camping chair in the grass next to the truck.
And on July 7th Julian and I went to the eye doctor. I didnt need my eyes dilated this year but he did :) hehehe! He did get new glasses and with our insurance, the total cost for him to get the exam, new glasses and transition lenses was only $28!!
I made him wear the big shades for a few hours longer than they were required- you know- just to be on the safe side ;)

No comments: