Thursday, July 2, 2009

Best trip to Ikea EVER

Before we went to the fundraiser at Wingstop we first took a trip to Ikea. It had beena while since we had been there so it was time.
This time we went was the first time ever that Carmen was able to go in the play place. She is EXACTLY and barely the height children must be to go inside so she was so excited. She was a little bummed though that the ball pit was closed but she had fun.


Isaiah and Elias were SO well behaved. I got a cinnamon bun and I halved it with Isaiah and he ate quietly the whole time. I was able to take my sweet time and look at whatever I wanted without as much as a single complaint! Even after he had finished his cinnamon bun he stayed very quiet and content. Mr Elias was asleep most the time and thanks to his pacifier, quiet while awake. When the kids' time in the play place was up we checked out and they convinced me to buy them hot dogs before we headed out to Wingstop... I can be such a pushover! haha


Cinnamon Bun anyone?
No really, if anyone ever wants to go to Ikea with a friend, I am avaiable (and two of my four get to go in the play place! SWEEEEEEEET!)



1 comment:

hillari said...

I'm always up for Ikea!! Give me a call.