Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Aging Gracefully

Today is my birthday and yet another year has passed. One of the saddest things about getting older is that every year I look different and as each day passes not only do I get older, but I look older. Oh well, Im not the only one! ha HA! I skimmed over some pictures of me and here is me over the last few years. Me at 24 years old.
Me on my 25th birthday.
Me at 25 1/2
Just now, me at 26.
Like most women I hope to age gracefully. Now those of you who are older than me are probably baulking- "oh she's only 26 she's still so young, why would she worry about getting older or aging gracefully" and to you I offer this, you were once 26, too.
I hope when I am resurrected I look like the 24 year old picture! Thanks mom for giving birth to me!

1 comment:

Windsor World said...

you look great Krystal! Hope you had a great birthday!! I really like your hair when you were 24, I've never seen it that long!!