Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mr Fuzzy and the basketball hoop



Carmen and I bought this picture frame and decorating kit at Target in the $1 section so we used it and had some pictures printed so that we could put a picture in it. She wants her dad to take it to work and put it on his desk. I dont know if he will go for that.

Julian has been doing very well in school. He has an A in school according to his progress report, all 100's and one 98. He is a super fast learner and also received an award this Monday for being good at following directions. It came with a coupon for free donuts or donut holes at Dunkin Donuts!


Isaiah still sucks his thumb but at least now he's off of bottles for good and sleeps in a big boy bed.








Elias will be four months on the 10th and he has been rolling for almost a month now. I can no longer leave him on a blanket on the floor to play, he ends up on the carpet in less than three minutes so often times I have resorted to buckling him in his car seat while I get important stuff done (like dishes or showering). I went to the garage today and pulled out the kids' bouncer. It is date stamped 1997 and has been through all of my kids and at least two of my mom's that I know of. Isaiah didnt want me to put the seat in it because without the seat it looks like a hoop.
When we went to Las Vegas Julian saw this kiosk where they were selling Mr Fuzzy. He has been wanting one but I promised him I would get him one from the mall here and it would be way cheaper than buying one from Circus Circus. He agreed and put off the tears. Lucky for Julian I found a cheap knock off at walmart that does the exact same thing and is really no different. I paid $2.78!! He LOVES his new toy. Isaiah thinks its real and keeps trying to squish it. Carmen thinks of it as a pet in a girlie way and so wants to keep tucking it into bed!

2 comments:

Justin+Becca+Emily said...

dang!! i missed a lot of blogs!!! well i liked reading all of them and got my fill!!! your kids are so cute!!

hillari said...

Very intersting stuff! What is a Mr. Fuzzy though?