Monday, October 5, 2009

the blurb that's keeping me from the dishes

Julian lost his first tooth today and Elias now sits up on his own! I dont put him in a sitting position and watch him balance til he falls over. NOPE. He gets himself into the sitting position. He isnt even 5 months yet! Ill post pictures later. Too tired right now. Long day. Went to the ENT for a one year follow up on the cysts in my sinuses. In two weeks I will have my 3rd CT scan and have to decide if I will have sinus surgery or not. Then I went to a fabulous Walmart on Union Hills way up north. All old people and everyone was nice and pleasant. Oh and I made taquitos for lunch. I make fantastic taquitos. Ask Jodie Stepp. All she had to do was have a baby and I took her some ;) haha! Sometime this week I plan on making homemade flour tortillas. One batch makes about 5 dozen and I always give away 1-2 dozen and we eat the rest during the week. I didnt sleep well last night, again, because Elias kept waking up congested and sometimes choking. Tomorrow I plan on redeeming my TGIFridays free burger coupon- IF I get enough sleep tonight. Right now Im procrastinating by blogging because the dishes are staring me in the face and there are legos and polly pockets at my feet.

2 comments:

aha moments said...

Hi. I stumbled upon your blog during some latenight 'net surfing. I had feared I would need sinus surgery and and that was even before my ct scan. I am now considering a balloon sinuplasty procedure which was positioned to me as a less invasive alternative to sinus surgery.
Not at all sure if it is right for your situation or for that matter if it is right for mine. Sounds promising though.
Ok that's all. Have a great day.

Phil and Stacie said...

I so want your tortilla recipe (and probably a tutorial too!!)--they sound yummy =) hope you're all on the mend--it's definitely the worst to have a bunch of sick kids.