Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the pictures to go with the last blog

Grandpa, a former elementary school teacher, testing the readiness of Julians tooth, yet it was me who actually pulled it out.
He sits up on his own, gets into position on his own and is still 4 months old.


Taquitos! I like to eat them with green enchilada sauce and sour cream.

Julians tooth OUT. The tooth fairy brought him 4 quarters! (I think the tooth fairy going rate hasnt increased at all in the last 20 years, i used to also get a dollar). At first he wasnt sure two of the coins were quarters because they had state designs on the back.


He's not stuck, hes throwing a tantrum because he wants the recliner put back to normal.

2 comments:

hillari said...

I was going to ask if you made those taquitos, and then I read the next (or really, previous) post. They look delicios! I'll have to consider having a baby if it would mean some of those!
I can't believe Elias! And the tantrum--I can so relate!

The Sabatini Family said...

Hey, post your recipe for the taquitos! Those look AWESOME!!