Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Grandpa and Toys!

One of Julians friends at school told him that The Great Pumpkin comes to people's houses anytime between Halloween and Thanksgiving and if kids leave their least favorite Halloween candy by the front door and The Great Pumpkin will eat it and leave a toy. WHAT!? Okay now I know some parent made this up to get rid of candy but now I have to buy my kid a toy to ensure that his classmate doesnt find out that The Great Pumpkin is not real and have some parent call me up angry that I exposed the Great Pumpkin as a sham. So the night Julian decided to leave his candy out the "Great Pumpkin" left him a note. Basically an IOU. Only Carmen and Julian had left out a candy so last night The Great Pumpkin came with a gift for each of them. Julian got a Bakugon and Carmen got Babies in My Pocket. Isaiah cried all morning for not getting something. OOOOOOPS on my part!!! So today I ran to Target and got him a Bakugon too.

Today the older two went outside while the younger two were napping. They didnt understand why we couldnt go to the park to ride bikes, even after an hour of me repeating myself, "If I leave the boys at home, alone, I will go to JAIL!"

A few days ago we made chalk drawings on the driveway. This is mine. Its Bear, from 'Happy Birthday, Moon.' When Nick got home I told him, I drew Bear in the driveway with chalk, and he was like, "The BEAR, like BEAR GRYLLS?" And I was like, "Why would I draw Bear Grylls???" His response,
"I dont know, you do wierd things a lot."



My dad came to visit and he took us to Walmart and bought us candy and then we went to dinner at Panda Express, the kids' favorite!



And one day I found Elias playing in Carmen's candy bucket.


And this is what the kids look like playing with toys. I sent this picture to my sister and she honestly thought I had sent her a picture from a day care. Golly. Anyways, the kids love their toys!

Isaiah is so funny when he plays with playhouses. He talks for the characters and it usually goes like this, "Super Batman! Batman, batman, batman! OOOOhh Robin! Robin! Get bad guy! No bad guy! No!"

Elias likes sports. He is always playing with balls, bats, and toy golf clubs.

1 comment:

Justin+Becca+Emily said...

that picture kind of does look like a day care! I hope Elias isn't playing with really small toys. I had Antonio choke on a marble once! scared the crap out of me! I thought DHS was going to haul me away in handcuffs I saw the whole scene play in my head! But then I pat his back and his spit it out. It was serious too he wasnt breathing or coughing!!