Monday, November 16, 2009

Nick's Birthday: the aftermath

After leaving Red Robin, Nick and I went to Old Navy and exchanged a couple of Julian's shirts. They were out of the kind we originally bought him so he ended up with this camo shirt. He loves it.
And on Saturday while Nick and I were at Red Robin.... well.... how do I put this.... Sareny bit Carmen on the nose? Hahaha! They were on the trampoline and Sareny got bumped into Carmen and her teeth bumped into Carmen's nose. She is healing just fine, no worries.

And Elias is all over the place!


At Nora's house the two little boys loved playing together, giving hugs and looking out the sliding glass door at the dogs.

1 comment:

hillari said...

Poor Carmen! I felt so bad when I heard about it. :( We had fun the other night! Thanks for inviting us.