Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sick.

blaaahhhhh! Okay first I want to start off by acknowledging that there are so many wonderful people having hard times right now. Health, loved ones health, finances, home security, job security and so on so I know that I am blessed that our family is well.

So the problem. I have mono. Im tired. I want to cry because Im so tired. Mostly I want my mommy. No one else. Just my kids, my husband and my mommy.

I hate when people ask, 'so who you been kissin'?' Well, hmmm.... JUST NICK.

So this is my rant, this is me venting. I am sick and it doesnt change my kids' behavior for the better, nor does Nick get to get out of work earlier, nor do the dishes wash themselves or the mac & cheese cook itself. So the doctor says I should be feeling back to myself in a few months. Really? A few months? Okay Mom, Im ready to move next door to you!

Oh and to my friends, dont avoid me like the plague, just dont drink out of my water bottle!

4 comments:

hillari said...

I am so sorry! Let me know what days next week we can have Carmen and Isaiah over to play. Or maybe after school we can have Julian too. Oh--it is Thanksgiving, but I am available Monday and Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

(~ ~) woo, ... Hope you get well soon, very soon, and if you move ( or visit Oregon) enjoy your stay over there!., get plenty of liquids (Orange Juice, water) and just get rest!!...
Que te mejores pronto, saludos a tu familia y todos nos enfermamos... aqui al parecer nos quiere dar influenza.
Saludos!!

Justin+Becca+Emily said...

you know i was wondering how you got mono from just NIck too. haha. well all jokes aside that can't be any fun! And I'm sorry I can't help you :(

Rosie said...

oh Krystal, I'm so sorry to hear this!! I hope you're feeling better soon, and until then that you can find joy in the little moments.