Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SIX MONTHS OLD

Elias was born 5/10/09. This is him on 10/02/09, at still 4 months old. I think he was sitting up long before this but I didnt have pictures of it on my phone. This is Elias on 9/18/09, at four months old on all fours.This is Elias on 9/30/09 still four months, doing the bear stance.
Elias started crawling shortly after the bear stance, at just a week into being five months old. This picture was taken on 10/22/09 he was pulled up to the couch on his knees.
And just a few days ago I made myself an icecream cone and he decided to eat it. Bad mama. Bad.

And yesterday Elias turned 6 months old! And today he pulled himself up all the way on his feet!
I love my Elias. I am so glad he can crawl! It makes my busy life so much easier knowing I can set him down with some toys to play with and when hes done he will just crawl over to me and I know its time to feed him.

No comments: