Monday, November 16, 2009

Nick's Birthday: Part 2

Embarrasing, yes. Hillarious, maybe. My idea, no. The kids wanted me to make a cake of Nick. Now if I had more time and maybe not had mono and maybe if the kids stopped asking me every 5 seconds if it was done yet it would have turned out better, but here's Nick. He's holding an iPod Touch. Thats what I got him for his birthday. His wonderful parents got him (and me- joint birthday and Christmas gift) a 42" plasma TV. We had gone out with friends on Saturday night so on Sunday we left church after Sacrament meeting to go to his Aunt Nora's house in Chandler. She made him Chico's Tacos (if youre from El Paso you know what these are). She only makes them twice a year and both those times are meant for Nick :D
Nick was ready to blow out the candles.


And here he is laughing because believe it or not, this was taken AFTER he blew. More unbelievable, he only had two candles on the cake. old man.


Now this picture of Nora I had to put up because she is the only person I ever knew to drink her soup through a straw. Thanks for the tacos Nora!

2 comments:

hillari said...

Julian is always talking about his aunt Nora, now I know who to picture. Don't know what those tacos specifically are, but they sound intriguing and I wish I could try them! Also, very cool and hilarious cake!

Rosie said...

that cake is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I love it.