Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloweeeeeen!

For Halloween all our boys were Link. Julian wanted to be blue so they were all Blue Link (from the Zelda series video games). I made all their costumes. I didnt put a whole lot of effort into them because Halloween is just one night :D I sewed a shield on one of Elias' sleeves and on the other I sewed a sword.

Carmen was a princess.


We went to a Halloween party thrown by one of Nick's coworkers then headed down to the church for the Trunk-or-Treat. The kids had a lot of fun and got lots of candy. Now Ive heard a lot of parents actually combine all the kids' candies into just one big candy bowl but I didnt want to do that, its not fair! Julian did way more trick or treating than the other kids and so to even things out I got to eat out of any bucket I wanted. The kids had to ask for candy from me, of course!







Julian wasnt happy about having to pose for a picture, he wanted candy.
This is me!

1 comment:

Justin+Becca+Emily said...

Elias's costume is AWESOME!!! SO CUTE!! you should've made them each a different color. They had green, blue, and red! hahaha. of course you would have to make boots that coordinated. Like the green one had regular boots, the blue had iron boots, and the red had those floaty boots! man...I am NOT a nerd...